- When will my order arrive? Once I receive your order, I will package it with care and get it ready to go within 3 - 5 business days. Once I drop it at the post office it will ship via the option chosen. Due to USPS experiencing extended transit times your package could encounter some delay. Arrival times cannot be guaranteed. Thank you so much for your support and patience at this unprecedented time.
- Will the colors match what is displayed on my monitor? Due to variations in monitors and color calibration, the colors may vary slightly from screen to print.
- Can I buy your cards in stores? SOON! I'm working on connecting with new wholesale partners and owners of beautiful little shops. I'll be adding a stockist list soon.
- How do you design your cards? All of my designs start with my original watercolor paintings. I combine those with my love of hand lettering in Procreate. I bring both styles together in PhotoShop to add final touches and color adjustments. It's just too much fun!
- What kind of watercolor paint and paper do you use? I absolutely love Daniel Smith watercolors! My favorite paper is a block by Fabriano. It's beautiful paper with an amazing texture. I use the Artistico Traditional White Cold Press.
- Where do you live? I live in Seattle, Wa. All of my designs are created in my little studio under my twinkle lights, generally with a cup of coffee or tea and KEXP (my favorite local radio station of all time) playing in the background.